Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy Weekend


Pete and Emily were in town this weekend to attend the funeral of Martha Winum - amazing lady who will be deeply missed by her family, friends and this community. Pete and Emily are expecting their first child in June (their blog is under favorites) Emily and I saw / heard Colin whistle, so that is our next challenge. I promise he did it =)

I have decided to throw away all of my black clothes because I am sick of funerals and sadness. I am ready for spring and some good news. I am trading in my black clothes for Green due to the upcoming St Patrick's Day festivities!

This weekend we went to watch our friend Jake in a weight lifting competition. It was a new world that we didn't know existed. After that Matt, Colin and I went to the mall to waste some time. Colin missed his morning nap, so he was excited to get in the car and head home. I had to work Saturday afternoon, so Matt took Colin to get the oil changed in the truck and had a guys day out.
This picture is of our friend Kumari with Colin at Jake's weight lifting event. Colin had a mohawk for the competition, we thought it was fitting. He was reading his new favorite book, "That's Not My Robot"

No comments: