Monday, April 21, 2008

San Antonio


Matt and I went to San Antonio this past weekend. We had a wonderful time. The weekend was fast, but we certainly enjoyed ourselves and really liked San Antonio. We did the regular tourist stuff - wax museum, Ripleys Believe it or Not, the Alamo, and so on. We stayed on the Riverwalk and it was beautiful. Here are some photos from the weekend. Colin stayed with my parents and we were VERY happy to see him when we got home.

We took a boat tour of the Riverwalk

This was our hotel - right on the Riverwalk

Me Pretending to Learn at the Alamo

The Biggest Tire on Record

Matt Learning


Still Learning


Yep, Learning Again

Matt took a break from reading to take a photo with me.

1 comment:

Why the Bear? said...

Anne and Matt,
I am really glad that you had a great time, but please put a picture of Colin on for me.
Love,
Luca