Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It has been a very busy two weeks. Ryan was baptized on Saturday June 25th and I have lots of pictures, but my memory card says it is damaged. I feel bad that I am not updating the blog like I did for Colin, but two little ones is much different than one! If I can recover the pictures I will certainly attempt to get caught up.


Matt's parents and sister came to visit this past weekend and meet Ryan. He must really love them, because he allowed us to sleep from 11-5 two nights in a row. After Grandma and Grandpa left he turned back into a normal newborn. We are getting 4 hour stretches of sleep, which is pretty good. Colin is doing great with Ryan and is a big help. He is going to be a wonderful big brother.


We have been blessed with family and friends helping these first two weeks, so a big thanks to all of you.










Big Brother giving Ryan a sweet kiss.



Colin posing for his athletic picture - NO SMILING!

No comments: